Monday, June 25, 2012

PHOTOS: LAKE PLEASANT, AZ

A couple weeks ago, my super cute cousin from Tucson called me up and asked if I wanted to hang out with her for a day.
Well, of course, I did!! I haven't seen her in a while, and so I was super excited!
We talked about the things we could do and she suggested going up to Lake Pleasant for the day.
I actually thought she was a tiny bit crazy, outside all day in 111 degree weather.
But I figured that she grew up here and knew what she was suggesting, so went along willingly.

It turned out beautiful!!
We rented a pontoon boat for 1/2 day, and it had shade on it, and the coolness from the lake was very refreshing.  I would definitely do it again!
Thanks Christina for a FABULOUS day!!








1 comment:

  1. Wow, those photos are amazing! I'd love to go to Arizona one day and see The Grand Canyon. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog! I'm following you on GFC. Have a nice evening!

    Jess @ The Delightful Crafter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a note,
I LOVE hearing from you, and getting to know you a little better!!

Let me know if you have any questions, I would love to try and help you out.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...