I am a snack junkie.
Especially when I am home all day, because I hate to cook for one person, and I REALLY hate to heat up the kitchen when it is 115 degrees outside. *YIKES*
As I was walking through our local dollar store the other day, I found a plastic serving tray, and lightning struck me, right then and there.
It was the perfect size for my fridge, and I decided my fridge NEEDED a snack station.
I have tried this before, but I put everything in a drawer.
I apparently need to SEE whats in my snack station, so I can grab from that and shut the fridge.
Here's my GREATLY NEEDED snack station.
List of Great Options for my Snack Station:
- Baby carrots put into 1 serving size bags
- Whole or cut up fruit (peaches, plums, apples)
- Bag of grapes. (yup, those are from my grape vine!!)
- Lowfat yogurt.
- Serving size of applesauce.
- String cheese. (I prefer the light)
- Celery with serving of peanut butter.
- Serving of peanut butter and piece of low calorie bread.
- Cucumber slices with lowfat Ranch, or Greek yogurt pack.
- Single serving of Jello. (sugar free or regular)
- Single serving of pudding. (sugar free or regular)
- Anything else deemed relatively healthy, good to snack on. Any suggestions?