Monday, June 4, 2012

Sparkler Flower Hair Clip

I decided to share with you a slight variation of the Korker Flower Hair Clip Tutorial.

I think it captures the essence of summer fun, patriotism and fireworks all mixed up into one little package.


I am SO excited for the 4th.  It will be here before we know it!!

Super Quick How-To:


1. Make the double flower as in the Korker Flower Hair Bow Tutorial.


2. Take patriotic wire garland and cut about a 2-3" piece off the end.
Through the center of the garland you will see 2-4 wires.
Take the ends and twist the wires firmly so your little pieces don't fall off, then kind of roll up the end of the wire so it will hold.


3. Glue the garland securely in the middle, and attach a lined alligator clip to the back.

Voila!!
 Happy 4th of July!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a note,
I LOVE hearing from you, and getting to know you a little better!!

Let me know if you have any questions, I would love to try and help you out.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...