Tuesday, June 19, 2012

PHOTOS: DISNEY'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE, CARS LAND

I am a Disney enthusiast.

I LOVE the movies.
I LOVE the music.
I LOVE the parks.
& I LOVE LOVE LOVE the magic!!

This last weekend, Disney had a grand reopening of it's California Adventure Park.
With this, they debuted the new Buena Vista Street area (the main part where you walk in,) featuring new shops, trolley cars, a fun vintage feel, and a new table service restaurant. 

Also, they debuted the new CARS LAND.
It's AMAZING!
Just like you walked into Radiator Springs, because you did.
ENJOY!!

















 


 


3 comments:

  1. GREAT pictures! How do your pictures make it look like no one was there, when in fact it was ultra busy? Great job! Can't wait to go again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to go, I wish i had the money now. Kaylee is even talking about going to Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures! I love Disneyland! I went for the first time when I was 18...the summer right after graduation...just me and a friend and we had a great time! Thanks for linking up to the All Star Block Party!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a note,
I LOVE hearing from you, and getting to know you a little better!!

Let me know if you have any questions, I would love to try and help you out.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...