Monday, July 23, 2012

PHOTOS: KUSADASI, TURKEY & ANCIENT EPHESUS

Last year I was able to visit Kusadasi, Turkey, and the ruins of Ancient Ephesus.
 
I was ecstatic to visit there, because of all of it's biblical history, and the role it played in the early civilizations.
It turned out to be AMAZING!!
I LOVED being able to see where John the Beloved built his church.
I LOVED being able to see the house rumored to have housed the Virgin Mary before her death.
I LOVE LOVED being able to see the bustling city of Ephesus, and tried to get a glimpse of how they lived.

I honestly had NO idea I was such a nerd.
I am.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a note,
I LOVE hearing from you, and getting to know you a little better!!

Let me know if you have any questions, I would love to try and help you out.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...